General Conference Schedule
For the 4th issue of the International Conference on SOCIAL Sciences & ARTS SGEM2017 we have planned some new and very attractive events and trip arrangements.
- Two days for participants' registrations and accommodations - 22-23 August, 2017;
- SGEM2017 will be a seven-day scientific event - 24 August - 30 August, 2017.
Morning/Afternoon Plenary oral and poster sessions will be conducted simultaneously in 3 conference halls. Workshop presentations will be arranged in respect to the general conference programme;
- Social activities: welcoming receptions, folklore dinner, 2 awarding ceremony and receptions.
- Pre-conference Field trip - 23 August, 2017
Post-conference Field-trip - 31 August, 2017 - both one-day bus trip - complimentary trip for all registered participants.
Preliminary Plenary Programme
All presentations (Oral/Poster) is arranged by sections/subsection in accordance with the exact number of the accepted papers and confirmed registration.
The SGEM 2017 Programme is published in its final version. Changes at this stage are not possible.
We kindly ask each speaker to keep the exact day and time of his presentation in regard to the published plenary programme!
- Please visit regularly the website for any recent updates in the programme -
- Certificates of Attendance will be given at the end of each session by the Chairmen! Lecturers and PhD students with more than 1 lecture/poster will receive their Certificates on the day of their last presentation -
- Best presenters are praised at the Awarding Ceremony (Part 1 /27 Aug; Part 2 / 30 Aug, 2017)! -