PhD Student fee of € 271 EARLY BIRD (after the 20th of May, 2019€ 319) covers:
- 1 + 1 BONUS Papers presented during the scientific sessions;
- 1 + 1 BONUS Papers published in the Conference Proceedings(regular paper: 8 typewritten pages);
Remark: in order to guarantee sending your second-bonus paper for evaluation to the international databases for indexation, ALL papers should be presented at the venue;
- Possible submission of 3 additional papers (+186 Euro per additional paper);
- 1 volume from the printed version of the SGEM Conference Proceedings (at the SGEM registration desk, you will receive the book which includes your paper);
- Paper/s will be submitted for evaluation and indexation to:
- Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science/ Web of Knowledge;
- Active DOI for every paper;
- British Library;
- Google Scholar and more...
- Attendance at scientific sessions;
- Admission to the Exhibition Halls;
- Admission to the Workshops Halls;
- Conference set;
- Welcome Reception/Cocktail party;
- National Dinner Party with variety show;
- Closing Reception & Certificate Awarding;
- Conference coffee/tea-breaks;
- Conference Field Trip;
- Other social events.
By wish / extra cost
*All upper mentioned fees excl. VAT
Note: Every Author should be aware of the Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement as well as the Cancellation Terms & Conditions.