ADAPTATION OF FOLKLORE SONGS FOR VOICE AND PIANO BY CONTEMPORARY SLOVAK COMPOSER PAVOL KRSKA.
The author presents project, the aim of which is adaptation of folklore songs for voice and piano by contemporary Slovak composer Pavol Krška. The project is the result of pedagogical practice needs. All songs were composed for specific interpreters in the specific key e.g. a baritone. The project gives a chance to other voice groups of a tenor and a bas to include songs to their repertory. The same principle works also in case of the adaptation for female voices.
Keywords: Paul Krška, modification of folk song, process of education, voice training, voice type.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN