FIRST EXPERIENCES OF CREATING MUSICAL SPACECLES IN THE TATARIAN THEATER IN THE CREATION OF SULTAN GABYASHI
One of the first Tatar composers who stood at the origins of the national musical theater is Sultan Gabyashi (1891–1942). Active creative activity of the composer occurred in the 20-30s of the XX century, when the process of formation of professional musical art and education was in Tatarstan. The subject of this analysis is the musical performances of the Tatar composer Sultan Gabyashi. The study used Methods: cultural-historical method, value analysis, the study of scientific literature and music text. Music and dramatic action have always been perceived by the Tatar audience as integral parts. An important milestone on the way to the formation of the Tatar musical theater was in 1917, when two performances were staged – "Zuleikha" (G. Iskhaki) and "Galiyabanu" (M. Faizy), in which music became an important component link. At the same time the drama "Zuleikha" was the first in the history of the Tatar theater to experience the conscious co-creation of a playwright, director and composer. The melodic material written by Sultan Gabyashi served the disclosure of the idea of the work, the creation of an emotional and poetic background. Later the composer writes music to 11 more dramatic plays, in which full-scale choral and ballet scenes, original arias, are played. In 1925, the premiere of the opera "Saniya", written by S. Gabyashi in the creative collaboration with G. Almukhamedov and V. Vinogradov, was held in Kazan. In 1930, the opera "Worker" was created, which was shown in Moscow. Unfortunately, due to false accusations of counteracting the new proletarian culture, Gubyashi was removed from his creative activities, and his role in creating the Tatar musical theater was ignored for a long time. Today it is waiting for a fair evaluation and popularization.
Keywords: theater, opera, Tatar music, Sultan Gabyashi.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN