SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL WORK WITH INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS IN UKRAINE: RESPONSE TO THE CHALLENGES OF OUR TIME
The article substantiates the relevance of socio-pedagogical work with internally displaced persons in the context of the current socio-political situation in the state. Different approaches to the definition of socio-pedagogical work are considered. Pedagogical, psychological, and sociological literature on the identified problem is analyzed. The essence of the concepts of "internally displaced persons," "socio-pedagogical support for internally displaced persons" is revealed. Based on the analysis of the statistics of internal processes in the environment of internally displaced persons and communities hosting them, practice-oriented answers to the identified issue of modern science and socio-pedagogical practice were given. Modern socio-pedagogical work requires updating innovative mechanisms and work with various social groups, in accordance with the challenges of time, and is currently multi-vectored, multidimensional, requires compliance with the norms and rules of the relevant normative and legal documents, targeting, humanism and tolerance, sincerity and respect for everyone who is in difficult life circumstances.
Keywords: socio-pedagogical support, internally displaced persons, value orientations, social education, Ukraine.
Articles by this author
- RESEARCH OF THE CULTURE OF CONSUMPTION OF BAKERY PRODUCTS OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING DIRECTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY
- ROCK NARRATIVES AS EDUCATIONAL SPACE. THE RESEARCH REPORT
- SOFT COMPETENCES AS MEASUREMENT FOR E-LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS
- SOMATIC AND MOTOR PARAMETERS OF 9-10 YEARS OLD CHILDREN
- SPECIAL TRAINING OF FIRE BRIGADE MEMBERS ON A SOFTWARE TRAINING SIMULATOR