- Please come at the SGEM Conference Hall at least 15 minutes before the start of the session;
- Check the day session programme - some changes could occur;
- Presentation time for ORAL presentation is 10 minutes + 5 min for questions from the audience;
- The main goal of your oral presentation is to get the audience interested in your work.
- All presentations have to be made in English;
- Speak slowly, use short sentences;
- The presentation has to be done in PowerPoint format (or other self-executive multimedia);
- To make your oral presentation more effective it may be structured as follow:
- outline of main points (one slide at the beginning in the form of a table of contents);
- introduction (demonstrate the importance of the topic);
- details of main points in the research (limit the number of points you make, be clear when you are switching to a new point);
- conclusion (a summary of your main points).
- Use max. 1-2 slides per minute of your presentation, and 4-5 points per slide;
- Use clear titles, use graphs and figures rather than just words; use enough large fonts so that the presentation will be readable from a distance;
- Speakers are kindly asked to use the available in Conference hall Laptop. Only if they have special reasons they may use their own laptops (in that case they have to inform the technical assistant before the session);
- Only PowerPoint presentations on a USB Memory stick will be accepted;
Useful Materials: Logo + Conf. Title Materials :: Rar File
Speakers who have concluded their ORAL/POSTER presentations in accordance with the conference programme.