15. Section PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT (ISCSS)
- LAND USE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Land use, Housing Needs and Construction, Open Space, Planning and Zoning, Transportation and Multimodal Networks, etc.
- BIG ZONES PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Parks, Cemeteries, Campuses, Industrial Zone Planning, etc.
- SPECIAL ZONES PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Goals, Plans, Benefits, Watershed Planning and Management, Floodplain Management Planning, Long-range planning, Residential and commercial plans, etc.
- PLANS AND CONTROL
Plans, Master Plans, Plan Reviews, Development Control, etc.
- URBAN PLANNING
Vision and Targets, Urban Planning as a Response to Changed Environment, Local Implications, etc.
- PLANNING AND PLANNING PROCESS
Efficiency and Pervasiveness of Planning, Psychological and Neuropsychological Aspects of Planning, Planning in Public Policy, etc.
- PLANNING INSTITUTIONS AND BODIES
Government, Local Authorities, Special Bodies, International Bodies, etc.
- REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
Permits, Inspections, Guidelines, Codes, etc.
- COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC WORKS PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Economic, Soil and water conservation, Water and sewer, Engineering – Streets, Docks, Harbours, etc.
- HISTORIC HERITAGE PRESERVATION
Regulations and Professional Standards for Heritage Preservation and Restoration, Venice Charter, Historic Heritage Preservation, Emergency Preservation programs, etc.
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AND PROGRAMS
Funds and Grants, Community Planning and Development Grants, Start-up and Pre-development Funding, etc.